Tuesday 26 July 2011

Domo Sleepover

Hey! I already have my first outfit! I got it in Zwinktopia in the building called, Zwink! Here's how to get to the Garfield and Domo store!
1) Go to Zwinktopia and click on, Zwink!
2) You will arrive at a dancefloor. Click the EXIT sign on the left hand corner.
3) You will arrive at a runway. Again, click the EXIT sign on the left hand corner.
4) You will arrive at a lobby. Click the man in the desk.
5) There will be a list of places. Click on the one that says, Domo & Garfield.
After that all you have to do is look for the clothing involved in my outfit! Anyways, here is the outfit!

PRICE: 480 zCards
Shirt: Hello Domo
Pants: Domo Leggings
Shoes: Domotoes
Bag: Domo Bag

I hope you like this outfit and see how it looks on YOUR zwinky!
Thanks!

- meekafurry (zwinky) Guest_meekafurry (imvu)

1 comment: